Most Common Interview Questions.
1. Can you tell me a little about yourself?
2. How did you hear about the position?
3. What do you know about the company?
4. Why do you want this job?
5. Why should we hire you?
6. What are your greatest professional strengths?
7. What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
8. What is your greatest professional achievement?
9. Tell me about a challenge or conflict you've faced at
work, and how you dealt with it.
10. Where do you see yourself in five years?
11. What's your dream job?
12. What other companies are you interviewing with?
13. Why are you leaving your current job?
14. Why were you fired?
15. What are you looking for in a new position?
16. What type of work environment do you prefer?
17. What's your management style?
18. What's a time you exercised leadership?
19. What's a time you disagreed with a decision that was
made at work?
20. How would your boss and co-workers describe you?
21. How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
22. What are your salary requirements?
23. What do you like to do outside of work?
24. What do you think we could do better or differently?
25. Do you have any questions for us?