Back Office Executive
- 3 Post Avilable
- Administrative support for all data entry on daily basis with MS Excel.
- Provided customer service in the shop.
- Assisting store manager for stock maintenance and record keeping.
- Registered new Phone connections.
- Handled Phone roaming updates and daily SIM card changes.
- Created customer contact letters and maintained sales account information with MS word and MS Excel.
- Generated reports from Oracle databases.
- Back office assistant responsibility is answer all the calls routed and transfer them to the appropriate staff and members. His major responsibility is to distribute delivery packages and maintain all the records for staff office spaces, parking and company credit cards and office keys.
- He perform some normal clerical duties such as faxing, reviewing, emailing and editing of some important documents and most importantly keeping all the records intact.
- His responsibility is to research on the purchase and prices based on the supplies of furniture and on all the other equipment's which are used
Candidate must have following qualification:-
Working knowledge in Web Design having the following Skills in these tools and technologies
- Knowledge of MS-Excel
- MS Exchange
Minimum: 4 Years
As per Industry Standards / Monthly
Language To Be Known